Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Blueberry Smoothie - with Plant Head Protein

*Disclaimer: I was not paid to review Plant Head Protein Powder or
any of the other products mentioned in my recipe.

I have recently discovered Plant Head Protein and I am a big fan! It's GMO free as well as Soy free. A completely plant based protein powder. I have created a smoothie with it that tastes great and is full of antioxidants and really gives me a boost for several hours. 


Recipe:
  • 1/2 - 1/3 cup Blueberries (depending on your preference)
  • 1/2 cup of yogurt (I like to use Strawberry or Blueberry Greek Gods Yogurt)
  • 1/2 cup almond/coconut milk (you can also use just almond, coconut, or cow's milk)
  • 1 scoop of Plant Head: Vanilla or Plain Protein Powder
  • 4-6 Ice Cubes
  • Optional* Garnish with Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
Place all of the ingredients in the blender and blend till smooth and enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...