Monday, March 25, 2013

The start of my Blogging Adventure

Well I'm a total newbie to the Blog World. But this is something I have wanted to do for quite a while for several reasons. To inspire myself and others, a means of therapy, sharing cool ideas I find on pinterest, my gardening and canning adventures, living life with my oldest daughter with Autism, how to live on less and be frugal, my struggles with PCOS and health, losing weight and exercise; and pretty much anything under the sun that comes to mind! :)


2 comments:

  1. I love this! As a fellow housewife and autism mom I can't wait to laugh, and cry with you through this often times very complicated journey.

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather <3 Your blog posts are always excellent to read. I am so happy to be able to share with fellow moms and friends :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...